Thursday, November 12, 2009

Launching ISC Advisory Council

Call for Bloggers to serve as volunteer members of my Advisory Council!

As this is an anonymous Blog, I do not have people in my "real" life to ask for feedback regarding content and clarity. Therefore, I am looking for 4-6 awesome Bloggers to serve on the Incognito Soapbox Confessions' (ISC) Advisory Council.

If you are interested, please leave a comment (or e-mail me) with your name and website. You will then be added to my adviser roll. To keep your status as my adviser, please check back often and give me your helpful thoughts, ideas, and constructive criticism. In the event that more than 6+ people are interested in being on the ISC Advisory Council, advisers will be chosen based on their blog's relevance to ISC's ramblings.

The ISC Advisory Council does not discriminate on the basis of sex, gender, sexual orientation, race, age, marital status, religious affiliations (both previous and current), skin color, disability, national origin, or ethnicity. The ISC Advisory Council might discriminate against you based on your preference of cats over dogs, or vice versa.

Thank you.

And happy stumbling!

7 comments:

  1. We have very similar content! I'd love to be on your council:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen-

    Fantastic. What name would you like listed under "Advisory Council?"

    Adviser: Jen
    Blog: http://afterthealter.com

    For simplicity and clarity, I think I will just have links listed in the Advisory Council section. But I did grab your button and put it in my sidebar.

    In the meantime, can you add my blog to the, "blogs you follow list" on your blogger profile? I will have a button soon that you can grab also...however, not sure what the timing on that is right now.

    Thanks and look forward to "working" with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll put my hand up to be a member of your advisory council. We're not quite on the same path, but i really appreciate where you're at.

    Try www.amywellsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy-

    Thanks for jumping on board. It'll be nice to have an international perspective as well.

    Congrats on your pregnancy. Regarding your most recent post, I'm wondering if "nesting" is common when you're not pregnant...as I feel like I've been nesting for years. Argh.

    -Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even after my dirty deleting would you consider me as an ISC Advisor? Pretty please?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beverley -

    Psshaw! I would be truly honored that you would even consider such a thing. Of course!

    Your blog was one of the very first..wait, no...I'm fairly certain that it was THE FIRST blog I regularly followed, ever. Although my following of your blog was fairly sporadic (e.g., missed for weeks at a time and then would catch up a whole weeks/months reading in one sitting...life was very busy for me back then.) I'll never forget reading after you found out you were pregnant...The excitement one can feel for a complete stranger is kind of absurd!

    I will add you to my Advisory Council. Please feel free to comment/advise excessively. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! ISC Council. Good Idea!
    I just found you through Elegant Mommy.

    I started my blog for my neighborhood resident association but we also have a website for that and I started using it for when I yell back at the TV. You might be interested in the 24 hour day series.

    If you scroll all the way down you should check out the links for Crazy Texas Mommy and also Just another perfect day by Gun Diva. There are others but those two may interest you.

    check it out and let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails