Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I Feel So Loved!

Thank you to Michelle over at Desultory Diversions for awarding me with the "Best Blog Award."


Yay!

I feel so loved.

I know that some people feel blog awards are annoying or cliched, however I certainly do not.

It is so nice to receive a pat on the back and alittle bit of encouragement/acknowledgment from other bloggers.

So, thank you very much and stay tuned. I see another blog award in my future soon. :)

I would like to pass this award on to:

Jenn at Baby Makin(g) Machine. If you aren't familiar with her, please come out from under your rock for just a few posts. I think you'll become a fan soon.

Danielle at Well, That's just Fabulous. I love her use of pictures and graphics. Feast for the eyes.

Amber over at Our Stork Isn't Great With Directions. Now come on, that's a great title!?

Cynthia at Mom 2 Be. Expecting her little one soon. :)

Andrea over at Momma In Flip Flops 2. Great product info and reviews.

3 comments:

  1. you're welcome! "a little bit of encouragement/acknowledgment from other bloggers" is exactly how i feel too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a ton for the award!!! How sweet of you. I never even dreamed people would read my blog in the beginning, much less reward me for it. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I'm so sorry I didn't comment on this sooner! Thanks SO MUCH for the award! I'm soooo far behind on these and I need to give shoutouts to you peeps! Thanks so much and CONGRATS on your awards!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails