Monday, December 7, 2009

Seeking Sponsors

I know it is probably shocking considering the title of my blog, but I have strong opinions (I live on a perpetual "Soapbox".) Given my professional and personal experiences, I have especially strong opinions when it comes to products and/or services for infants, children and families. I have decided to seek out advertising opportunities for companies or individuals whose products and/or services might be useful to infants, children and families.





If you are a company or individual looking for advertising opportunities, feel free to contact me and we can discuss possible ways I could assist in your efforts to spread the word about your product/services. My e-mail address is: suzanne.incognito@gmail.com

Promise to my reade
rs: Any paid posts will be marked as such. And I will evaluate products/services with my patented "soapbox" opinion.

3 comments:

  1. I cant help you out with any sponsorships, but i just wanted to say i love the new layout and header - job well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay. I love it too. Busy week, but a post regarding the new layout is in the works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to reading your blog. Michelle from tinywiggles.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails