Don't forget to grab my button (over on your right.) Plop that code in your blog and let everyone know that they should check me out.
"Ooh la la!" - Was the first thing I told Danielle when she showed me this layout she had designed for me. What do you guys think?

I think it is so much easier to read. Certainly more visually appealing/stimulating. I can just feel myself wanting to "spend" more time here and blog more often. And thankfully, my vacation from school is tumbling towards me at a breakneck speed. Yay. (So, stay tuned for more frequent posts in the coming weeks.)
Today I finished up two of my three big projects for the week...Now I just have the third one looming over me until Friday night at 5:30pm - I am re-taking the dreaded GRE. My scores must improve over the first time I took the test, or it will probably be "fat chance" of my being accepted to the Ph.D. program.
I have not studied for it nearly enough. And I am, frankly, not prepared. Therefore I am stressed to the gills, dreading the fact that I might have sabotaged the next five years of my life.
If I can't be a Mom, this program is the next best thing for me.
So, cross your fingers from 5:30-9:30pm, East Coast time this Friday!
And send all the thoughts/prayers/karma you can muster.
I need all the help I can get!









the new layout is so adorable! lol i love anything in blue :)
ReplyDeleteand good luck on the gre. im so glad i never have to take it again :p
Cuuuuuuuuuuuute! Feel free to add my button as well ;)
ReplyDeleteLooks great!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the new design! I'll put your new button in my badge love that I just added to my site! GREAT! :)
ReplyDelete