Unfortunately this happens to me from time to time. When it does, I always have the same fear that the symptom will end up being yet another health issue on my list of "pre-existing conditions." As do most American's, I have more than a few prior medical visits in my history. None of the causes of those visits are too serious, but they do occasionally require a check-up, or two, in order to ensure that I can continue being the same ambitious adult contributing to society that I am today.
I imagine I will inevitably get into more detail regarding my health issues in future posts. I believe they are a contributing factor to my fear, and ever-growing realization, that I may have missed my shot at being a mom.
As for today's explanation of my disjointed nature, I'm banking that this particular episode of dizziness has been induced by my romp in the leaves yesterday. (I am allergic to mold, among other things.) So, leaves are not the best place for me to hang out. (Silly, silly me...yet another thing I don't remember being a factor when I was a child.) I imagine the air alone, this beautiful autumn day, is filled with an array of spores just waiting to cling to my nasal passages and clog my sinuses and eustachian tubes...leaving me dizzy and spacey and on my way towards yet another trip to my allergist. Yay Health Insurance! Trust me, I know what living without it is like. And if that describes you right now, all I can say is, "Hang in there." And, "Don't be a fool and wait until the last minute to go to the doctor! Regardless of the financial cost, your life is more important."

As for me tonight - it's a healthy dose of an antihistamine and decongestant, in hopes I will wake up tomorrow without the haze.









No comments:
Post a Comment