Saturday, January 9, 2010

I. Hate. Flying.

Today Andrew is coming to visit! Yay!!

For the last four weeks I have been in California visiting family during my winter break from school, and tonight Andrew flies in on that big metal bird. I am so excited.

Although I worry myself to pieces when I know he is flying, (which he does ALOT) I am very glad that he will soon be in my arms. Aw...

I hate flying myself. Hate it. Hate it. I positively make myself sick before I fly. So sick that a few years ago I went to the doctor and in a very
uncharacteristic move said, "Just give me drugs." I did not want to be one of those people who spazes out mid-flight and has to get subdued by an Air Marshal.

Because that would just ruin my day.

Not to mention wreak havoc onboard. No.
No. I could not be responsible for that.

(This picture itself, makes me anxious.)


So for the next week, I will probably be MIA from the blogosphere while I spend time with Andrew and try to soak up the remaining days I have left with my family. Andrew and I fly back to the East Coast mid-January and start our next semester of school the same week.
Yippee.

I am going to try and have my sister (she is a photographer) take some "Incognito" pictures of Andrew and I. If they come out okay I will be posting them soon. It will be slightly tricky to get her to take pictures where you can't really make out our faces because I am sure she will want to know "Why?"...but I will figure something out.

2 comments:

  1. Tell her that you think pics taken from behind, like of people walking side by side, are whimsical and you'd love some.

    Or, you could to to picnik.com and upload some pics and then pixelate out your faces. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Shell's idea is a good one...plus, i cant really think of any other reason to give her that wont cause her suspiscion!

    Good luck with it though, and enjoy the last week of your holidays...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails