Friday, February 19, 2010

Send the Love


The second blog I ever followed was Baby Makin(g) Machine written by Jenn.

I stumbled upon it in late 2008, after the craziness that had been my life the prior 15 months suddenly vanished and I was spinning in a sort of "What-the-HELL-am-I-doing-with-my-life-NOW?!" - haze.

Jenn's premise? She was a "Baby Making Machine" who simply had not been switched "on" yet.

She singed all of her posts, "Future Mama," which (
OF COURSE!) I just LOVED.

The blog was a welcomed addition from which I could ponder my own mothering desires, and speculate about WHEN!? HOW!? and even IF!? I would ever be able to switch myself "on." So, I happily
incorporated Baby Makin(g) Machine into my cognitive floundering.

Well, eventually Jenn did flip that switch "on." She is now five months pregnant with a baby girl.

I decided to write about her today because she is having a tough time.

Since I, personally, believe that I have the most fabulous readers in the whole wide world, I wanted to ask you to head over to Jenn's blog and give her a little LOVE and ENCOURAGEMENT.

(And I am not just blowing smoke...er..um. In certain places...On a daily basis I am amazed at the extraordinary women who actually read my blog.)

Thanks-a-bunch!


10 comments:

  1. That is very sweet of you... I also follow Jenn's blog and it pained me this morning to read what a hard time she's had recently. Let's share the love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous -

    If you're out there...I'm not exactly sure what you meant by your comment.

    Would love clarification.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the idea of signing off "future mama"! That kind of makes me tear up a little bit! Ingenius...

    I'll head her way right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww how nice of you to blog about her! She definitely does sound stressed! So sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey girl I just started to follow your blog....my fiance was scared to move in with my at first too, but when we finally did it was heaven, well worth the wait. love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi there, found and loving our blog!
    I have tagged you over here at mine: http://notestoselfplustwo.blogspot.com/2010/04/more-things-you-did-not-know-about-me.html

    Enjoy enjoy enjoy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the idea of future mommys too!!
    Btw great blog!! I'm following...

    Mine is www.nycislandgal.com
    Hope you like it and follow me too!! (share the love)

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in the same boat as you! Anxious to be a mommy and very interested in Jennifer's blog! Ive read through yours and love it as well!

    I have a new "future mommy" blog up! Pls check it out. I m sure we could swap stories! awaitingourgreenbean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails